Friday, May 24, 2013

Label Lust; Atalier to go

Ok, not a label, more of a collection of labels.


At the moment my price range is a little more ASOS then Alice and Olivia, a girl can dream, right? Not only are they waaay out of my price range, they are a wee bit too fancy for my Shoreditch/Hackney life.

These are the clothes I will wear when I am a grown up.

                                                     I LOVE this dress. No idea where I'd wear it though.....
                                                        Now this is more me. Bit Vintage.
                                                  Where would we be without statement jackets?

                                                                              Yes!


The thing about clothes like this, there are may highstreet versions about. So watch this space......



3 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog! I am a new follower, please check out my blog if you get a chance! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I liked the first and last one wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete